Instant Pot Whole Lobster
Author: Neliza Ly
- 6 lbs. (4 pcs.) fresh live lobster
- 3 bay leaf
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. coarse sea salt
- Clean lobster.
- Add bay leaf, sea salt, broth and lobster in a pot.
- Set the Instant Pot on Manual mode, High Pressure for 4 Minutes, QR.
- Enjoy. I usually eat lobster with rice.
- I did not use a trivet when I cook 4 Lobster because it doesn’t fit in my 6qt IP.
- Cooking time based on 6 lbs live Lobster. Please adjust your time if you cook smaller amount to prevent overcooked Lobster.
- Lobster doesn't move when you hold them up side down.
- I don’t kill my lobster. Lobster doesn’t feel pain.
- Here’s some facts about lobster.