Instant Pot Mac and Cheese


Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
This is my kids favorite mac and cheese. Sometimes I need to double my recipe because they keep asking for it. When I double my recipe, the cooking time still the same. If I double the recipe, I use 1 1/2 cup of whole milk. This mac & cheese is very creamy. If you want less creamy use only 4 oz of cheddar cheese instead of 6 oz. My kids love it especially if it just came out from the Instant Pot. If I keep the leftover in the fridge, I just reheat it for 1 minute in the microwave.

Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
Author: Neliza Ly

Ingredients:
  • 8 oz. Elbow Macaroni
  • 16 oz. Chicken Broth
  • 1 tbsp. unsalted butter
  • 1 tsp. garlic powder
  • ¼ tsp. black peppercorn, grind
  • 6 oz. Shredded mild Cheddar Cheese
  • 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
  • 6 oz. whole milk
Instructions:
  • Add Elbow Macaroni, Chicken Broth, butter, garlic and black pepper into the Instant Pot. Set the Instant Pot to Manual Mode, High Pressure for 6 minutes, QR.
  • Once Cooking is done, add mild cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, and milk and stir until cheese melted.
  • Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airfryer Filipino Style Tortang Talong or Eggplant Omelet

Air Fryer Rolled Flounder stuffed with mushroom and lemon

Air fry Filipino Pandesal