Airfryer Filipino Bake Siopao or Pandepao


My youngest son love the Airfryer version and my oldest son love the steamed version. I always make the 2 version everytime I make chicken bun. For the filling, I use the chicken bbq recipe from mama.My kids love their Grandma's chicken bbq.
I use this bun recipe to make steam buns, donuts, butter roll and pandesal. For the  Filipino enseymada, I made slight changes on sugar and yeast. I've been using this recipe since 2012 and it always come out great.

Airfryer Filipino Bake Siopao or Pandepao
Author: Neliza Ly

Bun Ingredients:
  • ½ cup milk
  • 1 XL egg
  • ¼ cup unsalted butter
  • ½ tsp. salt
  • 3 tbsp. sugar
  • 2 1/3 cup All Purpose Flour
  • 1 tsp. yeast
Filling: Cooked Chicken bbq
Instructions:
  • Place all bun ingredients in a bread maker pan. Select dough setting.
  • When cycle is done, remove dough from pan.
  • Deflate and divide the dough into 14 equal sizes. Shape each piece into a ball.
  • Cover the dough with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
  • Flatten the dough, add chicken bbq filling in the center. Pull the edges up and pinch together to form a bun.
  • Allow the bun to rest for 30 minutes.
  • Line Air fryer basket with parchment paper. Arrange bun inside the air fryer basket.
  • Air fry at 350F for 6 to 8 minutes.
  • Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airfryer Filipino Style Tortang Talong or Eggplant Omelet

Air Fryer Rolled Flounder stuffed with mushroom and lemon

Air fry Filipino Pandesal