Air Fryer Chocolate Cupcake


Airfryer Chocolate cupcake

My kids and I love this cupcake. I've been making this recipe since 2012 and I usually double the recipe every time I make. This is not very sweet but it taste good. You can add extra sugar if you like.

Air Fryer Chocolate Cupcake
Author: Neliza Ly
Airfryer: https://amzn.to/2u5BRhz

Ingredients:
Instructions:
  • In a small bowl, mix oil, sugar and egg until creamy.
  • Add flour, cocoa, baking powder, milk and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
  • Spoon batter into the cupcake mold, add milk chocolate.
  • Air fry at 350F for 12 minutes. (Note: I did not preheat my Air fryer). I line my silicone mold with paper cup because my molds have several holes at the bottom which I use it for making puto lanson (steamed cassava).
  • Airfryer Chocolate cupcake
  • Airfryer Chocolate cupcake
  • Airfryer Chocolate cupcake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Airfryer Filipino Style Tortang Talong or Eggplant Omelet

Air Fryer Rolled Flounder stuffed with mushroom and lemon

Air fry Filipino Pandesal